1 Mart 2017 Çarşamba

9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Yıldırım Yayınları 2016-2017 Sayfa 108

6C
Discussion Corner bölümündeki sorulara örnek cevaplar yazalım. Siz de bu cevaplara benzer cümleler yazabilirsiniz.
Where do you like to have a party?   I would like to have a party at my house.

Who do you invite to your parties?     I invite to my friends my parties.
What do you like to do at parties?   I like to dance, talk with people, listen music at parties.
What are some polite and impolite excuses for not going to a party?
Polite: I can't! I have to go to the dentist's
Sorry, I'm tired.
İmpolit:
I can't go because I'll go other party at same time.

Would you go to a party at school?
Yes I do?

Read the sentence. Guess the meaning circle the correct choice?
Answer: b - Something good has come to an end.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder