İngilizce Ortaöğretim A1.2 Yes You Can Student's Book (MEB) Ders Kitabı Cevapları sayfa 66
1. The children are swimming with the dolphins.
2. The dolphins are jumping.
3. The people are taking photos of the dolphins.
It is in the mouth of the dolphin in the sea.
F. Read the dialogue again and answer the questions.
1. What are Martin and Calum watching?
2. What are the dolphins like?
3. How many dolphins are jumping?
4. Who is taking photos?
5. Where is Calum’s new camera?
6. When are they swimming with the dolphins?
1. They are watching the dolphins.
2. They are so friendly and cute.
4. Everybody is taking photos.
5. It’s in the mouth of the dolphin.
6. They are swimming with the dolphins in ten minutes.
He feels sad because his camera is in the mouth of the dolphin in the water.
Doğru sıralama şu şekildedir:
3, 1, 2
I. Read the dialogue again and answer the questions.
1. What’s Calum doing in the evening?
2. What’s Martin doing in the evening?
1. He is seeing Auntie Jo at 7.00 p.m.
2. He is shopping.