6 Aralık 2014 Cumartesi

İngilizce Ortaöğretim A2.1 Yes You Can Workbook (MEB) Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları sayfa 26

C.
1.           Laura: I think working in a bank isn't boring.
Clara : I disagree with you. Sitting all day isn't good.

2.           Laura: I think bungee jumping is dangerous.
Clara : I agree. People must be mad to do that.
3.           Laura: I think driving a working machine can be easy.
Clara : I don't agree. It is very hard to drive.
4.           Laura: In my opinion, learning Chinese is difficult.
Clara : You are right. I think I can't learn it.
5.           Laura: I think feeding the lions at zoo all day is boring.
Clara : Yeah. It isn't fun.
6.           Laura: What do you think of diving in the river?
Clara : I think it is crazy.
7.           Laura: Do you think running a marathon is a tiring sport?

Clara : Yes, I do. You need to be strong.
D.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder