2 Ekim 2016 Pazar

İngilizce A1.1 Pasifik Yayınları Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 2 2016-2017

İngilizce A1.1 Pasifik Yayınları Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 2 2016-2017

1.             Look at the picture and guess: How old are the girls?  (resme bak ve tahmin et. Kızlar kaç yaşında)
I think, they are twenty years old.


2.              Read the dialogue and write the name in the blank: ...Janet.. is the new student.

3.             3. Read the dialogues below and fill in the blanks. (diyalogları oku ve boşlukları doldur.)

-A
Jack : Hello. I’m (1) Jack . What is your name?
Mike : Hi. My name is Mike. (2)Nice to meet you.
 Jack : Glad to (3)…meet you, too. –
B
Bob : Hi. My (1) name is Bob. What is your name?
Sarah : Hi, Bob. I’m (2) Sarah
Bob : Pleased to meet you, Sarah.

Sarah : (3)Pleased to meet you, too.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder