6 Aralık 2016 Salı

9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Yıldırım Yayınları 2016-2017 Sayfa 49



Do you think your life is difficult? Belinda Brown says her mother doesn’t understand the stress of her daily routine. She is a student and also she works as a zoo keeper at weekends. “She thinks my life is easy”, says Belinda. “She has no idea!”
“I wake up at half past six on weekdays. I have a shower and get dressed. I have my breakfast and I go to school at half past seven. I have eight lessons every day, with only 40 minutes break for lunch.”
“After school, I usually go home and study. I rarely meet my friends in the evenings on school days.
I always have homework to do.”              
“Life is bad at the weekends. On Saturday and Sunday mornings, I always go to extra classes and in the afternoons I work part time at the zoo. There are lions, tigers, jaguars, leopards, and pumas in Big Cat Country. It is the name of the area that I am working at. It is tiring, but very enjoyable to work at the zoo.”
“I don’t have enough time to be with my friends and I don’t have time to relax. I sometimes feel that my life is very difficult.”

3-C
After School Activities

go hme and study
meet friends
do homework

Weekend Activities

go to extra classes, work part time at the zoo.

3-D

'I wake up at (1) ...10:30         on weekdays. I have a shower and get dressed. I have my breakfast and at
(2) 11:30.. go to school. I have (3) ...five lessons every day, with (4) more than.60 minutes break for lunch.
'After school, I (5) ..rarely go home and study. (6) I usually meet my friends in the evenings on school days. I (7) never have homework to do.
'Life is great at the weekends, too. On Saturday and Sunday mornings, I always sleep and in the afternoons I go shopping. I (8) often do sports and I (9) often play computer games. At the weekends I (10) usually watch TV in the evenings, and go to bed late.'


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder