I. Read Bruce’s mail again and complete the sentences with the right question tags and give short answers.
1. Bruce is having a great time, isn’t he?
Yes, he is.
2. China isn;t an amazing place, is it?
No, it isn’t.
3. Bruce made lots of new friends, didn’t he?
Yes, he did.
4. Bruce isn’t trying to learn Chinese, is he?
No, he isn’t.
5. Bruce loves learning new languages, doesn’t he?
Yes, he does.
6. Chinese is the most difficult language Bruce has ever seen, isn’t it?
Yes, it is.
J. Write the correct question tags as in the example.
1. Francesca isn’t coming with us this evening, is she?
2. Jason and I are travelling to Rome next week, aren't we?
3. Susie’s found a good job in a computer company, hasn’t she?
4. Your grandparents didn’t like the concert, did they?
5. Amanda and Tanita don’t work in London any more, do they?
6. Your brother was working in Cuba, wasn’t he?
7. Sheila and Tim are having some problems, aren’t they?
8. You and your partner have already finished the project, haven’t you?
9. It gets really hot in here, doesn’t it?
10. We haven’t heard about your trip yet, have we?