10 Mart 2013 Pazar

İngilizce Ortaöğretim A2.2 Yes You Can Workbook (MEB) Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları sayfa 42

İngilizce Ortaöğretim A2.2 Yes You Can Workbook (MEB) Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları sayfa 42
C. Fill in the sentences using the correct forms of “could” and “have to”.
I. I couldn’t attend the meeting this morning because I had to take my car to the mechanic. 2: You have to have a degree to be an architect.
3. You don’t have to have a degree to be an electrician.
4. When my brother was five, he could play chess with me.
5. A salesperson often has to travel at the weekends.
6. I didn’t have to get up early yesterday morning because the company was on strike.
7. My sister is a university student so she doesn’t have to wear a uniform.
8. I couldn’t swim when I was 5 because I used to be afraid of big fish.
9. A vet has to learn a lot about animals.
10. My grandparents had to borrow a lot of money when they started their business.
II. Sorry I can’t cook tonight. I have to work late. But I’ll cook tomorrow, I promise.




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder