22 Kasım 2016 Salı

9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Yıldırım Yayınları 2016-2017 Sayfa 35

The conversation takes place a- at the check-in counter b-on the plane c- at the airport
Officer : Welcome. May I see your passport, please?


Passenger: Here you are.

Officer : What is the purpose of your visit?

Passenger: I am here for a business meeting.

Officer : Are you alone?

Passenger: No, I am here with a few colleagues from my company. Officer : How long will you stay here in Sydney?

Passenger: I will stay for two days.

Officer : Where will you stay?

Passenger: I will stay at a hotel at the city centre.

Officer : OK. Here is your passport. Have a nice holiday. Passenger: Thank you.
Read the dialogue in activity 3 again and answer the questions.
1. What is the purpose of the holiday?

2. Is he alone?

3. Who is he with?

4. Where will he stay?

5. How long will he stay?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder