12 Şubat 2017 Pazar

9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Yıldırım Yayınları 2016-2017 Sayfa 87

6A  Match the names of places with the pictures.

1. the Taj Mahal
2. the Great Wall of China
3. Christ the Redeemer
4. Chichen Itza
5. Machu Picchu

6B- Underline the connectors in the text.

I am Daniel. I am a journalist. Nowadays I am onto a research about the new seven wonders of the world. I visited some of the places that are in my list such as Christ the Redeemer, Machu Picchu and Chichen Itza. Firstly, I visited Christ the Redeemer in Brazil. It was an amazing experience for me. I took a lot of photographs. It is a very big statue. It is also an icon for Rio de Janeiro. The only problem was the weather. Besides being rainy, it was also very cold. Secondly, I went to Peru to see the Inca site. It was a difficult journey for me since it was a long way to reach Machu Picchu, but it was worth seeing. Finally, I went to a Mayan city. It is called Chichen Itza. It is one of the most visited archaeological sites in Mexico. My journey was long as well as tiring. There are other places to explore. Next I would like to visit the Taj Mahal and the Great Wall of China. The world is full of beautiful places to visit. Live the moment and see new places.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder