1B Read and listen to the information about the list of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Answer the questions below.
1. Who started the first Wonders list? When?
Ancient Greeks started the first Wonders list.
2. What does the word "themata" mean?
The word "themata" means "things to see"
3. Why are the Wonders on the list all in the Mediterranean and Middle Eastern regions?
Because, this was the only world the Greeks were familias with.
4. Why are there only Seven Wonders on the list?
People believed seven was a magical number with a special meaning.
5. Which of the original seven Wonders still exist today?
Only the Great Pyramid of Giza still exists from the original list.
9. SINIF İNGİLİZCE DERS KİTABI CEVAPLARI TAMAMI