29 Eylül 2014 Pazartesi

İngilizce A1.1 Harf Yayınları Ders Kitabı Cevapları 2014-2015 9. Sınıf İngilizce - Sayfa 27

İngilizce A1.1 Harf Yayınları Ders Kitabı Cevapları 2014-2015 9. Sınıf İngilizce - Sayfa 27


7- B
1. Lucy hasn’t got a daughter.
2. My parents’ names are Dave and Mary.
3. Joshua is Lucy’s son’s name.
4. Joshua is William’s nephew and Jasmine is Lucy’s niece.
5. William is Joshua’s uncle.
6. Jasmine’s parents are William and Maria.
7. William/Maria hasn’t got a son.
8. Maria’s husband is William.


8.
1. A: Is that Mary’s son?
B: No, Mary hasn’t got a son.
She has a daughter.
2. I haven’t got a brother or a sister. I am the only child.
3. Oh, no! We haven’t got a dictionary.
4. A: Have you got a niece?
B: Yes, I have. I have got two nieces.
5. A: Excuse me, have you got a tissue?
B: No, I haven’t.
A: Has Lucy got a tissue?

B: Yes, she has.


3 yorum: