e.g.She used to live in a small flat but she lives in a villa now.
1. She used to have a cheap car, but she has an expensive car now.
2. She didn’t use to wear glasses, but she is wearing glasses now.
3. She used to do the housework by herself, but she has a maid for housework now.
4. She used to buy cheap clothes, but she buys expensive clothes now.
5. She used to eat at home, but she eats out now.
6. She used to meet friends very often, but she meets friends rarely now.
7. She used to go to work by bus, but she goes to work by car now.
8. She used to spend her holidays at a cheap hotel, but she stays at luxurious hotels now.
9. She used to collect cheap paintings, but she collects famous artists’ works now.