14 Ekim 2016 Cuma

İngilizce A1.1 Pasifik Yayınları Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 2016-2017 sayfa 7

A. Do you like Turkish pop music?
- Yes, I do. I like Kenan Doğulu and Şebnem Ferah very much. They’ve got very nice songs.


B. Do you like holidays on the coast?
- No, I don’t. I like holidays in the countryside. I don’t like crowded places. I like peace and silence.
C. What is your favourite time of the day?
- It’s in the afternoon. I am home from school at 5 o’clock in the afternoon. The tea is ready. I like
tea with my mother’s cookies at 5 o’clock.

D. Does your mother like soap operas?
- No, she doesn’t. She hates them. She likes talk shows best. She is in front of TV at half past 2 in
the afternoon. Her favourite singer has got a talk show at that time.
E. What are your favourite things in life?
- Oh, I like this question! I like Sunday mornings in bed. I like rich breakfast with my family and a
tour at a shopping mall after breakfast. My father doesn’t like it, but we do it every Sunday.
F. Who are your favourite actors/actresses/singers?
- That is easy: Cameron Diaz and Johnny Depp. I don’t really like singers, but lots of people like
Lady Gaga here.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder