18 Şubat 2017 Cumartesi

İngilizce A1.1 Pasifik Yayınları Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 9. Sınıf İngilizce 2016-2017 Sayfa 20

Tom : ............I'm eating a hamburger...........
Jane : Do you always have a hamburger for lunch?
Tom : .................Yes, I usually do.....................................
Jane : Is there a glass of Coke on the table?
Tom : ....................Yes, there is..................................
Jane : How many glasses of water do you drink a day?
Tom : .................I'm drink glasses of water a day..............................
Jane : Are there any fruit and vegetables in your diet?
Tom : .........................No, there aren't any fruit or vegetables in my diet.................................
Jane : I have 2 pieces of cake every day. Do you have cakes and biscuits, too?
Tom : ......................Yes, I sometimes have a piece of cake...........................................
Jane : Now, it is my basketball time. I play basketball every day at this time. Why don’t you come
to play?
Tom : .......................Sorry, I have some work to do..................

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder