C. Fill in the blanks. Use the suitable verbs in the box below.
1. A: Would you like to eat with us , my mum's cooking chicken today. B: Thanks, I'm not hungry.
2. A: Why don't we study biology? We're going to have an exam tomorrow. B: That's OK.
3. A: Dad, why don't we wash our car? It is very dirty.
B: I'm sorry, we can't. It is very cold. We may have cold.
4. A: Teacher, shall Sally and I prepare a presentation for the next lesson? B: Why not? But it should not be more than 20 minutes.
5. A: Let's watch the derby match on TV. It's starting in 15 minutes. B: That's a good idea.
6. A: Maggie is giving a birthday party tonight. Would you like to come with me? B: Yeah, that would be nice.