21 Haziran 2013 Cuma

İngilizce Ortaöğretim A1.2 Yes You Can Workbook (MEB) Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları sayfa 11

İngilizce Ortaöğretim A1.2 Yes You Can Workbook (MEB) Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları sayfa 11

F. Complete the following dialogue with the questions in the box.
a. How do you spell it?
b. What’s your name?
c. How old are you?
d. Where are you from?
e. What’s your address?

Agnes : Hello, I’m Agnes . 1. .........................................?
William : Hi! I’m William.
Agnes : 2. ...........................................?
William : W - I - double L- I - A - M.
Agnes : I’m from Exeter. 3. ..........................................?
William : Really? I’m from Exeter, too. 4. ...........................?
Agnes : It’s 43, Alphington Road EX2 8NH.
William : Alphington Road? I live on Alphington Road too! 5. ..............................?
Agnes : I’m seventeen.
William : Me too.

CEVAPLAR:


1 yorum: