23 Ekim 2014 Perşembe

İngilizce A1.1 Harf Yayınları Ders Kitabı Cevapları 2014-2015 9. Sınıf İngilizce - Sayfa 54

İngilizce A1.1 Harf Yayınları Ders Kitabı Cevapları 2014-2015 9. Sınıf İngilizce - Sayfa 54



D. Read the interview and underline the phrases with the
verb have as in the example.

Underlined phrases
have breakfast
have lunch at 12
have a shower
have free time
have barbeque with our friends
have a cup of coffee with our friends
Possible sentences with the verb have
I have breakfast at seven on the weekdays.
I have lunch at twelve thirty every day.
I have a shower every day in the morning.
I have a barbeque on Saturdays.
I sometimes have a cup of coffee in the evening.

3. PRACTICE
Aim: to provide Ss to practice the structures of the lesson
Complete the dialogues with the correct form of the verbs

in the parentheses and short forms.

KEY
1. A: Do you hang (hang) out with your friends?
B: No, I don’t. I go (go) to the cinema.
2. Mike: I don’t (have) free time.
Do you have (have)?
Sally: Yes. On Tuesdays I have free time.
3. We go (go) shopping at/on weekends.
4. I have (have) Spanish classes on Monday in the
afternoon.
5. A: When do you have (have) barbecue?
B: We usually have (have) barbecue on Sundays every
week.

6 yorum: