İngilizce A1.1 Harf Yayınları Ders Kitabı Cevapları 2014-2015 9. Sınıf İngilizce - Sayfa 82
Complete the dialogues.
1. A: Were you and James at the Chinese restaurant
B: No, we weren’t. We were at an Italian restaurant.
2. A: Where was your sister last Sunday? Was she at
B: No, she wasn’t. She was at her friend’s house.
A. Look at the “Linking Words” box. Complete the sentences
with “and” or “but”.
1. I live in a flat. In my flat there are two bedrooms,
a kitchen and a living room.
2. I like hamburger but I don’t like mussels.
3. Today the weather is sunny and hot.
4. There are a lot of restaurants in the Grand Bazaar
and lots of jewellery shops.
5. I’ve got some books but I haven’t got any dictionaries.
Deron has got a new room. Look at his old room and new
room and make sentences.
His room was untidy but now it is tidy.
There was a curtain but now there isn’t.
There were toys in the room but now there aren’t.
There was a lamp but now there isn’t.
There was an armchair but now there isn’t.
There wasn’t a bookshelf but now there is.
There was a small chair but now there is a big chair.
There was a mini-fridge but now there isn’t.